9.5 on Windows seems terribly unable to deal with fields full of text?

Giovanni johnthejocker at yahoo.it
Mon Sep 9 06:58:42 EDT 2019

Hi Geoff,
I can confirm this and I reported this several times.
The whole IDE (the script editor mainly) is quite unusable on Windows workstations, no matter how many RAM or CPU is installed.
Tried all the suggestions on a lot of different Windows workstations without any success.
Hope that the LC developers will have the time to investigate on this issue that has also been reported on the QA center in different formats and confirmed by a lot of people.