OT: Catalina - the end of ad hoc & in-house development?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sat Sep 7 09:38:09 EDT 2019

Hi Peter,

We are all pretty miffed about the overly restrictive nature of
developing native apps. These is a lot of time wasted on the
ever changing hoops one must jump through just to develop
in-house or small audience apps.

Not only is it pushing away developers from developing for
specific device platforms, it is pushing us all to only write
for the web.  At least that always works, although it not as
fast as we would like it to be.

Send your frustrations to Apple.  We can only hope they
will listen and change.  They did a survey of their
developers a couple of months ago, and they allowed
us to add comments.  I found myself writing quite the
rant to them about everything they need to change!

We share your pain. Please know you are in good
company.

Cheers,

Rick