Using LiveCode & AppleScript to make mouse selection in another Mac application

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Sep 5 15:59:32 EDT 2019

I dunno if this works.... but you can try

do myscript as "Applescript"

abd your myscript can be

tell application "System Events"
  click at {123,456}end tell

I'm currently working on debugging a tool that uses applescript to
send keystrokes..and i'm finding it inconsistent ...but it could just
be me, so for now I won't say that its the applescript functionality.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 2:38 PM Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode <