Saving In Script Only Format Message - Really Needed

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Sep 3 11:28:37 EDT 2019

Hi Sannyasin,

It sounds like this is just a warning message to
remind you that you are only saving the script
and not saving the entire stack that may contain data.
Hence the risk of data loss.

It’s just a warning I think you can feel free to ignore it,
as long as you understand what it is trying to tell you.

I hope this information helps to clarify things for you.

Rick