iOS + UIWebView = Denied!

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue Sep 3 10:49:37 EDT 2019

Mark,

That's good to hear!    Thanks for the info.

-Dan

    On 2019-09-03 06:06, Dan Friedman via use-livecode wrote:
    > So, I uploaded an update to TestFlight today, and this is what I got
    > from Apple:
    >
    > ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - Apple will stop accepting
    > submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs . See
    > https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview for more
    > information.
    >
    > Anyone know what this is about?  I'm guessing the LC Browser Widget is
    > now invalid/deprecated?

    Not quite yet - it is just a warning at this point - you can still
    submit your
    app and it will be accepted.

    We have been aware of this for a while (although, as usual Apple give
    precious
    little warning about when the axe will fall) and have been working hard
    on adding
    a WKWebView (the non-deprecated replacement) backend to the browser
    widget which
    will solve the problem.

    Warmest Regards,

    Mark.