callbacks in Mac video player?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 28 23:33:02 EDT 2019

hh wrote:

 >> Richard G. wrote:
 >> Thanks. Unfortunately the reason I'm looking into this is to replace
 >> an old component dependent on 32-bit macOS, now that many are
 >> "upgrading" to Catalina.
 >
 > Richard, 9.0.5 WORKS, also its standalones (check 64 bit), on
 > Catalina...

Indeed it does.  And I stand corrected: callbacks apparently work in
v9.5 under Catalina as well.

Man, sure would be nice to be able to do that on Linux....

 >> I searched the bug DB, but couldn't find the report for this.  Do you
 >> know offhand what it's titled?
 >
 > I gave up to report all the regressions I suffer from with 9.5 on
 > Catalina ...

That callbacks are working in 9.5 explains why I wasn't able to find a
bug report against them. :)

 > I'm not a beta tester. At least as long as not even my tiniest wishes
 > for HTML5 and LCB (incl. Browser widget) are fulfilled.

What do you need from LCB that's missing?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems