No internet!

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Oct 28 18:34:07 EDT 2019

The internet  cable 15 miles off Kapahi on the bottom of the ocean was cut last night! Because our Island has  the most important Missile range of the Pacific , we wonder if North Korean divers did it. Hehe just joking. But how does a cable half mile down under the surface get cut?

Very interesting to watch my app try to ping for a connection

Put uRL “https://www.himalayanacademy.com/ping.txt” into tConnection

Should return “true” right away....but takes forever with cable cut. I think it is looking for DNS first, can’t get dns first.

What the best way to set up a timeout for this scenario?

It probably a good thing. As connectivity in our app needs more work

(Sent for my mobile)

Satchiai Iru - Be a Witness