past unformatted & inspector field "styled text"

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 28 15:47:26 EDT 2019

Yeah that was one of my gripes about the Tree View widget, which is what the property inspector uses now. There are a few other beefs, but one I have is that when you create a new node, it does not SELECT the node you just created so you can name it. You have to CLICK ON IT, because if you don't you can end up killing a node with sub-nodes by typing in a string.

I tried looking into the widget itself to see if I could change it's behavior, but I gave up, partly because I don't do this for a living and don't really have the time or wherewithal to do so, and partly because learning to develop widgets appeared to me to be non-trivial.

Bob S