My old man vs LC Standalone

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Oct 24 23:42:09 EDT 2019

Hi everyone, thanks for partaking in the thread.

Hey Sean,  Currently I authorize the license key via a web api running on a
WordPress site.

But at the end of the day, its still "if license = trial then this if not
then this." ...and thats is place of attack.. using his debugger
tool.......  My strategy is to create a few routines that would create a
bunch of jumps in the code.......hide some stuff......etc.... just to waste
his time if that's what he wants to spend it on.  But as far as legit
cracks that I am defending against...... its not a priority for me....due
to pricing model.  When I change pricing models in the future with a major
new release I will go and look to see if any cracks exist, and then close
the holes.

Cheers

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 5:46 PM Pi Digital via use-livecode <