PDF-Tools

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 07:07:11 EDT 2019

Hi Hermann

You are a one man Livecode extension factory  doing the whole community a
great  favour by adding
missing elements with one arm tied behind your back and blindfolded.

 I hope LCHQ is reading this  and might find some time to make your life
easier by fixing the deficiencies in the browser widget
that limits this library to MacOS. It would also be nice if  resources
could be allocated (sooner rather than later) to fix the problems
you and Sean have been "working around" on the  HTML5 orphaned/ugly
child/forgotten about/unloved (take your pick)  project.

I presume you have posted what the  deficiencies are in the widget? If LCHQ
could fix these,  major elements could
be added the way you are doing with other JS libraries.

I have a feeling of Deja-Vu again ....

Regards Lagi

p.s.

Just so it's not all doom and gloom I can confirm that 9.05 stable does not
crash for days (if at all)
compared to 9.5 STABLE!! which crashed every time I thought of single
stepping ....

On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 at 03:37, hh via use-livecode <