Death of eSellerate (48-hour, 50%-off) REBIRTH Sale

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Wed Oct 23 08:47:20 EDT 2019

Due to the untimely, or at least inconvenient, demise of an old
electronic friend (eSellerate) as a separate entity, I have migrated the
addon store to its parent company (Digital River) and updated the store
links on the livecodeaddons.com web site.

To commemorate this occasion and launch the updated store, I've issued a
REBIRTH coupon for half-price on any/all available addons.

Coupon Code: rebirth (50%)

Web Page: http://livecodeaddons.com/ (click Store)

Store URL: http://curryk.com/addon-store

Curry K. LiveCode Addons - First and best - Instant delivery!

Reginfo is shown on the order confirmation web page AND email, so
there's no waiting; get started today.

I'll take down the Coupon Code in approx 2 days. The Reg Guide is now
text, rather than PDF. Happy coding....

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

WordLib: Take charge of MS Word and OpenOffice documents
SpreadLib: "Excel-lent" spreadsheet import/export for LC
http://livecodeaddons.com/