My old man vs LC Standalone

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Oct 22 15:47:33 EDT 2019

lol... that may be true...cuz i don't think he'll check the mailing list
:)  There is only bragging rights at stake....so i just need to add time to
his workload....but not affect the user experience......i am counting on
his limited willingness to put hours into it.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 3:02 PM JB via use-livecode <