PDF-Tools

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Mon Oct 21 14:14:07 EDT 2019

PDF-Tools_v109 (MERGE/MIX/SPLIT)

Due to deficiencies of the browser widget on win and linux we have the
first time that a JS-library runs in a browser widget on Mac only.
I tried to work around for win and linux without success, sorry.

Download PDF-Tools from SampleStacks or
http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/951/

PDF-Tools is a helper (and GUI) to the new javascipt library PDF-lib.js
by Andrew Dillon (see https://github.com/Hopding/pdf-lib MIT-licensed).
The library is already part of the stack (so you can use it offline).

__ Input up to three remote or local URLs.
__ Input ranges or mixtures using the following syntax:
__   MERGE: (x to y step z | ±all | ±even | ±odd ) of pdfN [repeat m]
__     Takes pages x=start, y=stop, z=step, repeat m from pdf pdfN.
__   SPLIT: (x to y step z | ±all | ±even | ±odd ) [repeat m] > n
__     Takes pages x=start, y=stop, z=step, repeat m from pdf pdfN.
__   MIX: m of pdfN
__     Takes m=num pages from pdf pdfN. Items are repeated cyclically.
__ Optionally do Autosave and/or
__   add MetaData, a header, footer and pageNums to the resulting PDFs.
__ Special Example: Print two-sided (on front and back)
__   using SPLIT with  -odd>1, even>1  as ranges.