iOS 13.1.3 - Catelina

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sat Oct 19 11:59:36 EDT 2019

Hi Swami,

I think this is called 'Early Adopters Syndrome'. I learnt this the hard
way from OSX 10.0.0 and onwards. I was always in the fortunate position to
have more than one Mac to try it on or enough space to dual boot. I still
do. The same goes for my Windoze machines as they can be just as prone.

I hope you are able to get out of the mud soon. On the positive side, Adobe
are very much on the ball about it. And LC 9.5 is very likely to land next
week I am betting.

Regarding your music library, to check this, go to the library section and
tap on Downloaded Music. And with a wifi connection to your Mac try the
Home Sharing section. If they are empty then something went wrong during
the upgrade process that required it to reset your phone altogether. This
normally only happens if you were previously running a beta version of iOS
though. Home-sharing or connecting to your mac may allow you to retrieve
your library/playlists.

For future reference, wisdom will tell you to hold back on upgrades until
the general consensus from other early adopters gives the go-ahead.

All the very best.

Sean

On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 04:59, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <