LiveCode Server

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 09:51:32 EDT 2019

Hi Ralf,

The problem isn't the sending of the headers but reading them using
livecode server.
We are using Linux servers so the Mac problem is not an issue.

Via PHP the call is get_headers ( string $url [, int $format = 0 [,
resource $context ]] ) : array

Basically is there a way of doing that in pure livecode server?

Regards Lagi (and Todd)

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 14:18, Ralf Bitter via use-livecode <