LiveCode Server

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 07:56:40 EDT 2019

Hello all,

We are running LC Server Scripts to process some DB request and we
want to do basic validation by passing a token from the App to the
server script.

The problem is I can not find where I can get the headers on the
server. I looked in $_SERVER, but not there. I see the CONTENT_TYPE
and HTTP ACCEPTS which I set in my header, but I can's find anything
else from the header that was posted.

Does anyone know how to read an "Authorization: Bearer" header in
LiveCode Script on the server?? Thanks for the help.

--Todd Fabacher