Catalina and stuff other than 32bit

Erik Beugelaar e.beugelaar at me.com
Mon Oct 14 16:10:03 EDT 2019

That is why I rely for the last 10 years on myself built Hackintosh systems. They run faster for less money and they are modular and easy to upgrade.
With the introduction of Clover it has never been a problem to use hardware components (especially graphic cards, wifi/bt cards, sound cards etc.) which were not supported by Apple anymore.