id3lib from Mark Smith -> id3_getPictureData

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Sat Oct 12 06:37:31 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I am currently looking at the "id3lib" of Mark Smith, works fine,
however I cannot get the function "id3_getPictureData" to return
usable data.

I am using the function correctly, passing the correct parameter
dfor the image TYPE, but it returns nothing I can use in an image
object nor export to any valid image file.

I am using a MP3 file which definitively contains a JPG, so that
function should return usable data but doesn't.

This binary stuff is way over my head, so anyone can help?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best

Klaus
--