Thank you for the 9.0.5 update

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Oct 10 10:17:54 EDT 2019

Agreed..... this was a critical release, I was struggling with the property
inspector for what seems like 18 months..... now all those bugs are fixed,
not to mention the memory leaks.

way fewer interruptions and new users won't be asking themselves what is
wrong with this thing.

Happy coding everyone.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:12 AM Lagi Pittas via use-livecode <