Catalina

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 10:47:07 EDT 2019

I'm an "Apple fanatic", so much so that I have to have these:

1. 2018 MacMini for up to date stuff.

2. 64-bit Intel iMac.

3. 32-bit Intel iMac.

4. G5 iMac.

Because Apple with their obsession for making things obsolescent have left
me with an awful lot of very useful software that I have paid for (or
been paid with)
that I still wish to use, but could not were I always to use the "latest
and greatest."

My Spreadsheet-of-choice is still the one in ClarisWorks/AppleWorks 6.

Bryce 7 doesn't work on a computer running anything later than Mac OS
10.6.8.

HyperCard runs under the "Classic" thing on Mac OS 10.4.11 on one of my
2 G5 iMacs.

My "main beef" with Apple is their planned obsolescence linked with
their expensive hardware
means that while they can build fancy ring-shaped buildings . . .

Ok, OK, let's have an irrelevant fact here just to distract ourselves
from Apple's perfidy:

The famous Scottish film star David Niven introduced water-skiing to the
United States off Catalina island.