Get Definition

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Oct 9 10:22:48 EDT 2019

As Jacqueline said, on init the app puts all models, and libraries in using….

If you using a stack that has behaviors, they are "naturally" open when because the stack, cards open. I need to check,

Yes, BBEdit or Sublime or  Atom works fine…

On 10/8/19 5:30 AM, Brian Milby via use-livecode wrote:
> I’ve noticed it on that project as well, but have not narrowed down the symptoms.  I know that the definition is available at times and will need to look at it.  I have a project set up in Atom that makes searching the stack only scripts easy.

...otherwise known as grep <g>

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com<mailto:ahsoftware at gmail.com>