Questions about LC Server Apps

Jjs jjs at krutt.org
Wed Oct 9 07:41:35 EDT 2019

For example, how globals work between html pages like SESSIONS variables do in PHP. Or how values from buttons are picked up. I'm not unwilling to use it, but most servers already have php installed and therefore it is easier to use might one need to move to another server. The more when it is a shared hosting. Mostly they do not allow installation of lc server. I have now a small vps on which i can try it. It runs ok on xamp now. Finding do many examples on html and php shortens the time to build it.

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> schreef op 9 oktober 2019 12:09:47 CEST:
>Jjs wrote:
>
> > I'm also not using lc server, i stopped it, too less examples.
>
>What functionality or topics would you like to see examples on?
>
>--
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Systems
>  Software Design and Development for the Desktop, Mobile, and the Web

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Android apparaat met K-9 Mail.