Give a bug a hug

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Oct 8 11:12:10 EDT 2019

Small point on LCS... most things can probably be fixed by editing behavior scripts and not binary files.  If a binary file needs to be updated, you can write a script to transform the binary and submit it (then a core team member can review and apply the change).

I’ll agree that feature adds that make big changes to binary stacks will be a challenge for the community to submit.  The above was more for small tweaks to binary UI files.

Thanks,
Brian