LiveCode now #49 at TIOBE Index!

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Oct 5 23:02:55 EDT 2019

Well you know searches could be based on many different
factors.  If a programming language does things in such a
way it needs a lot of different examples to really explain it
all and LiveCode allows the user to do it easier then the
search results would not be a good judge of how easy it
is to learn and program in that language.

And I am sure there are many other examples.

JB