LiveCode now #49 at TIOBE Index!

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Oct 5 19:57:44 EDT 2019

Hi Mark,
I just visited the link Richard provided and it shows the following;

It is important to note that the TIOBE index is not about the best programming language or the language in which most lines of code have been written.

The index can be used to check whether your programming skills are still up to date or to make a strategic decision about what programming language should be adopted when starting to build a new software system. The definition of the TIOBE index can be found here <https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index/programming-languages-definition/>.

Basically the calculation comes down to counting hits for the search query.

JB