LiveCode 9.0.5

Dalton Calford dalton.calford at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 19:37:01 EDT 2019

9.05 is for the foolish people who bought the special indy license for
version 9
You know, the people who where expecting a stable product that was feature
complete for the version.
Unfortunately, such a beast does not exist.
I will not make the same mistake again.

On Fri, 4 Oct 2019 at 19:21, Brian Milby via use-livecode <