Where LiveCode is Now

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 05:02:51 EDT 2019

Possibly, on rereading my intemperate posting I should be banished to
the naughty corner at least.

I do apologise for all the obvious offense my posting has caused.

However, I will state that that posting was an explosion of frustration
about some issues I feel are very real indeed.

I do hope that:

1. You will all forgive me.

2. Support my coming efforts vis Jacque Landman Gay's message to
establish a fund-raiser to
finance a concerted effort at getting as many out-standing bugs in
LiveCode sorted out as possible.

Richmond.