Always negative

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 04:49:53 EDT 2019

Yes, I am willing to organise a fundraiser to help finance ironing out
LiveCode bugs.

I am, however, not sure how to go about that;

1. Set up a 'thing' on Indiegogo (because this is not a fund-raiser to
have a set lower limit)?

2. Link it to a dedicated bank account belonging to LiveCode?

3. Perform some sort of triage to rank LC bugs?

4. Have a way to award badges for people who donate to squash particular
bugs?

I believe that this is quite a useful model:
https://home.unicode.org/adopt-a-character/

If this would work I am more than willing to "put my time where my mouth
is" and run this.