HTML5

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Oct 3 17:31:50 EDT 2019

Hi Alain

I’m sorry to hear you are having this issue. Do you have access to the server settings to enable gzip compression. When enabled the server will compress the js files substantially so that the browser does not have to download so much and décompresses it in the client (which is much quicker than the download itself). I use the developer tools in Chrome to throttle the network speed to 8Mbps (1MByte/s) and it downloads in 10seconds and has the whole app displayed 15seconds after full reload.

look in the guide in the dictionary under HTML5 deployment and Advanced: Speeding Up Engine Download.

What type of web server are you on. CPanel can be fairly easy to set up manually. Some servers have it on by default. Some you have to ask the host to turn on for you.

All the best

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd