...and Livecode... where are we now?

Iphonelagi iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 16:06:48 EDT 2019

Hi Trevor

I understand totally but when something was promised after crowdfunding to be ready in 3 months and three and a half years later NOTHING that is unforgivable ... If one person at Livecode spent 1 hour a day only without weekends over 3 and a half years that’s roughly 21 weeks at 5 days a week 8 hour days ... and that’s a lazy programmers week.

I want them to succeed I don’t want them to take mark and monty and Ali off this project but getting even an a couple of hours a week would have done something

And answering Bob the best company I ever dealt with for support was Foxpro before microdot bought them ... had a showstopper big while I was onsite in Manchester sent a fax to America got a patch for the bug 1 hour later which I downloaded from their bbs at 2400 baud ... now that’s support.
Mark waddingham  Monty and Panos on this uselist  are close but they aren’t in charge of lighting the Cigar

Lagi

Sent from my iPhone