Recommended specs for Windows Development computer.

Dar Scott Consulting dsc at swcp.com
Thu Oct 3 14:13:52 EDT 2019

I have used Parallels, and am now also using Virtual Box on my Mac. I use No-Machine to connect to hardware Windows test platforms, and plan to use it for other platforms (Linux, iOS, Android, Raspberry Pi). I use MiniWoL to wake one machine and plan add Wake-on-LAN to another Windows machine. Even when testing on Windows, I edit on Mac and use a network drive for projects. If need be, I sit at the Windows hardware.