...and Livecode... where are we now?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Oct 2 14:24:02 EDT 2019

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 1:09 PM Lagi Pittas via use-livecode <

> Have a look at the 3 releases of Livecode for FM in the last month to see
> where all the effort is going this is now getting
> ridiculous we get a few scraps   ... Nuff said.
>
> https://filemaker.livecode.com/lcfm-native-1-2-launched/
> https://filemaker.livecode.com/lcfm-native-1-1-ships/
> https://filemaker.livecode.com/lcfm-native-1-0-launched/

I suspect that the quick updates to LiveCode FM are a sign that the launch
at the FileMaker conference generated a lot of interest and there is some
momentum building there. Perhaps they are trying to quickly fill in the
gaps based on that interest so that they can close more licensing deals? If
that is the case and they can build that revenue source then it should
ultimately be a good thing for those of us who don't use LiveCode FM. It is
unfortunate that LC has to sit mostly idle for so long though.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps