DataGrid Scrolling problem

Mike for GDC mike at golddogcoffee.com
Wed Oct 2 10:19:47 EDT 2019

Hello,

I have a problem with a datagrid.   I cannot see the last couple of rows
when scrolling.  For instance if you have 100 lines and scroll to the bottom
of the grid you only get up to 98.  If you "hold" the scroll by forcing the
scroll to go to the bottom you can see lines 99 and 100 but because you are
holding the screen you cannot "select" either one of those lines.   When you
take your finger off the grid, the scroll immediately takes the last two
lines off the screen and you can just see up to line 98 again.   Hope this
description makes sense.

Thanks.

Mike