publish and surprise

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Oct 2 08:58:55 EDT 2019

thats what i'm thiking about..its only documented in the "create a plugin"
sections.  But having this in standalones would be a bit of news.

So every message the engine sends is checked to see if there is a
subscription to that message and then all objects ( whether in the path or
not. ) that are subscribed would receive a message that this message was
triggered. That is pretty cool!

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 8:53 AM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <