Export snapshot and errors...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Oct 1 11:59:39 EDT 2019

According to the Dictionary, if I am reading it correctly, in a command
(vs function)

return empty -- sets both 'it' and 'the result' to the parameter of the
return statement (in this case empty)
return empty for value -- sets 'it' to the parameter (empty) and clears
'the result' indicating no error (empty)
return empty for error -- set 'the result' to the parameter (empty) and
clears 'it' (empty) indicating no value returned from the command

So, yes, "return empty" will do, but I choose to use "return empty for
error" to remind me that it is purposefully 'the result' that I wanted
to clear.