script for standalone builder in pre-/openstack/card

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 08:42:27 EST 2019

Hello all,

This is a more robust example:

on closeStack
   if the environment is "development" and \
         there is a stack "revStandaloneProgress" and \
         the mode of stack "revStandaloneProgress" > 0 then
      exit closeStack
   end if
end closeStack

I thought we had updated the release notes.

Kind regards,

Panos
--

On Fri, 29 Nov 2019 at 15:36, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <