[ANN] Release 9.6.0 DP-1

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Nov 28 21:52:01 EST 2019

Aloha Panos

1) Right, the IOS INVALID ENTITLEMENTS were the ones I was looking. I’ll be sure the save them where I can find them again

2) Yes, I will file a bug report after I am sure that the library (which Jacque made originally) is using the correct code for the AVfoundation,  something may have changed.

3) Terminal
@ xcode-select -p
[returns]
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer

# when I installed Xcode, I was prompted for "additional tools" to download and install, which I did. So, I think we are good.

Thanks for all that you do!

BR

Hello Brahmanathaswami,

Not sure which terminal commands you are referring to, maybe these:

```
IOS INVALID ENTITLEMENTS

1. Use the codesign tool to check the entitlements on the .app bundle:
Type in a terminal:

codesign -d --entitlements :- /path/to/yourApp.app

2. Use the security tool to check the entitlements of the app's embedded
provisioning profile:
Type in a terminal:

security cms -D -i /path/to/yourApp.app/embedded.mobileprovision

- Then see if there is an entitlement that is present in (1) but not in (2).

```
Now, regarding the crash you still get with mobileControlCreate, I would
suggest you file a bug report with a sample stack and audio file.

I had tested the new iOS player with both audio and video before releasing
9.6 dp1, with both local and remote files, and had no issues.

BTW I suggest you make sure the command line tools you use are the ones of
Xcode 11.1.

What is the output of this terminal command?

xcode-select -p

Best,
Panos