iOS simulator not responding

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 25 18:09:39 EST 2019

Thanks Panos. Resetting didn't work, so now I'm wondering if it is
something about my LC native fields. The first thing the user needs to
do is log in, and I can't test beyond that until I can enter
credentials. There are two native fields, both are transparent. Would
transparency in iOS matter? They work on Android.

I forgot to mention that the only OS available in XCode 10.1 is iOS 12.1
but I assume that's okay.