How do I select graphics that are on top of each other with mousedown?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 15:45:40 EST 2019

The "mouseControl" is very straightforward. The "target" would work just as well. In the card script:
on mouseUp  answer the targetend mouseUp

But for a line graphic, you must click right on the line, or the function will not work. In other words, the extent of each graphic is the same, but only the lines themselves will respond.This solves the problem discussed below, sort of.
Grouping them will not help.
This harkens back to just the opposite problem, discussed a couple of years ago, where it was desired that a click somewhere within the "extent" of the graphic would trigger an event.
Craig