DocuSign lib

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 25 12:31:57 EST 2019

Oh brilliant! We have a need for eSigned documents in locations where for one reason or other we do not have access to any of their printing devices. Also none of our service technicians (as opposed to IT technicians) connect to our customer's networks, and an eSign solution on tablets would be a great help.

Bob S