Identifying Un-used functions and commands

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 25 12:28:08 EST 2019

Since there is code in the script editor that knows the location of any command or function you right click on, if you found out how they do that, you would be well on your way to developing a way to grok it. Also, GLX2 has a "clairvoyance" (Auto-Complete) function that is handler aware. I suspect Mark Wieder developed a method for getting a list of all handlers in a stack that is opened. That would probably help too.

Bob S