xpaj-gen infection?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Nov 21 10:02:53 EST 2019

This was reported on the forum back in 2016 and again in 2018.
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=26873

>From RG:
"Probably a false positive. There was a rash of false positives for LC
standalones several years ago with AVG, and after some of us contacted AVG
they were able to refine their detection patterns. You may want to contact
Avast and see what can be done."

I agree. I contacted Kaspersky once and they fixed a false positive in less
than 24 hours.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services