encrypt a standalone html5

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Tue Nov 19 22:13:18 EST 2019

I’ve made an aes encryption library for HTML5 deployment for handling the data I pull from our server via php and js. But AES is not as robust as I would like for the kind of sensitive data we are dealing with so I’m going to make an RSA soon. AES cyphers are easy to create and require very little research. See proprivacy.com/guides/aes-encryption
I’d give you the code I’ve done but I don’t really own it as my client is paying for it. Maybe later I’ll be able.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd