unable to locate the play service dependency base version 9.4.0

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 03:28:13 EST 2019

Hello Todd,

You need to install some extra libraries using the SDK Manager. These
libraries are usually installed by default, but if not, you have to do it
manually.

So the required dependency is the "Google Repository" package (in the
"Extras" folder), and NOT the "Google Play services" package as one would
have thought.

See https://ibb.co/Br0Hnx0

Hope this helps.
Panos
--

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 at 00:25, Todd Fabacher via use-livecode <