revigniter.com - Temporarily closed for maintenance purposes.

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Wed Nov 13 07:55:22 EST 2019

Hi Riko,

don’t know where the uncertainty comes from. May be because
the official site was closed for maintenance purposes.
Yesterday I happened to find out that the value of the
$_GET variable has changed for some reason without
any effort on my part. This caused a “Page not found”
error because the retrieval of the URI string was based
on the $_GET variable. Fixed the issue by changing
the URI protocol setting and everything is fine again.

revIgniter is alive and kicking.
In case you have any questions regarding revIgniter don’t
hesitate to ask.
I recommend to use the revIgniter discussion list: