Disappearing "column lables" of Datagrid

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Wed Nov 13 07:26:20 EST 2019

Hi all,

> Am 12.11.2019 um 17:59 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> Hi friends,
>
> what might cause the fact that in my datagrids on card 2
> the "column labels" disapear whenever I (re-)open that stack
>
> NO scripting involved so far, the labels are just gone!?
>
> "refreshline/refreshindex/refreshlist" does NOT work in a script.
> I have to click "Refresh" in the inspector for these two datagrids
> to make then appear again. This is driving me crazy! :-/
>
> macOS 10.14.6, LC 9.0.5, same with LC 9.5.
> Thanks for any hints.

this is a real showstopper for my current project! :-/

Maybe someone knows what command(s) is/are hiding behind the
"refresh" button in the inspector for a datagrid?
Or where in the may behavior scripts I will find the answer?

Clicking that button seems to be the only way to make the labels appear again.

Thank you!

Best

Klaus

--