REST API's, JSON Web Tokens & Hash Algorithms

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Nov 12 16:02:40 EST 2019

Hey Timothy....While I'm no expert on this subject or the schemes used by
box.com I would put money on the idea that livecode has what you need to
make this work.  You can generate RSA keys... you can hash anything you
need..... and you can encrypt and decrypt using RSA private or public
keys......

https://livecode.fandom.com/wiki/Encrypt_using_rsa

What could the box api ask of you that you cannot give it?

Often times for me knowing i have the tools I need to figure it out gets me
over the hump.

message me at tom at makeshyft dot com if you can't figure it out and u
want me to look at the docs for box.com and your code.

Cheers

Tom

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 12:48 PM Bleiler, Timothy via use-livecode <