Identifying Un-used functions and commands

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Nov 12 12:42:53 EST 2019

Hi.
"unused functions and commands"?
Do you mean handlers that exist in a script somewhere but are never called from anywhere?
I suppose you can search all scripts, and if a certain handler name does not appear without being prepended by either "on" & space(s) or "function" & space(s) then you can say that handler is never called.
Craig