Amazing how forgiving the older LC engines are...

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Nov 11 13:54:03 EST 2019

Yup.....While upgrading from 7 to 8 and from 8 to 9 I had several "I can't
believe this code worked" moments.  I prefer an unforgiving interpreter.

thats why I fell in love with Rust and its ridiculously unforgiving
compiler.  Haven't had to use it yet, but look forward to it.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 9:01 AM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <