Mobile development android vs ios

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Nov 9 19:32:50 EST 2019

Hi Folks,

After 6+ years with LC I am just now starting some mobile development.

I don't currently own an ios device and would like to just carry on
development on android assuming that if I do a good and careful job my
application will work on ios when I finally make the builds.

I don't expect 100% first time flawlessness.  But is there anything I
should keep in mind as I do this?

My application is pretty straight forward.....app version of a
book.....jsut a pretty basic interface, livecloud.io integration via tsnet.

Is there anything different between touch commands on ios vs android?

Thanks

--
Tom Glod
Founder & Developer